FREE Passover Picture Bingo!

I love the holiday of Passover: the great feeling of knowing your house is truly clean, unpacking the Pesach dishes, setting Seder table, eating all that matza! But I have to say it is a lot of work, both getting there and getting through it!  The seder poses it’s own challenge of keeping everyone (kids and adults!) awake and involved. If you ask around, you’ll hear many great ways that families keep things fun and interactive. One friend of mine likes to play holiday-themed games at her family dinners, such as word searches, word scrambles, crossword puzzles and, the most popular one: bingo.

The problem is, she has a large crowd over, around 30 people, and she couldn’t find any Passover bingo games that would work for so many people! So she asked me to whip up some bingo cards so the family won’t have to go without their favorite game this Passover!

What we end up with here are 30 different Bingo cards with a mix of 60 different pictures, including the ten plagues, items from the Seder table, characters from the Hagadah and the Exodus story. They’re cute and colorful and will help bring the Hagadah to life!

If you have a color printer, you can print them yourself, or take them to the nearest print shop to to have them printed and laminated for future use. To get the FREE Bingo Card file, please contact me here and it will be my pleasure to send it to you.

Thank you, and Happy Passover! Chag Kasher V’same’ach!

This entry was posted in Artwork and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

40 Responses to FREE Passover Picture Bingo!

1. Rivka Ester Rothstein says:

Your work is beautiful! Looking forward to making copies of your Bingo game for our seder.

Chag sameach,

~Rivka Ester

2. Ilene Vogel says:

Hi, I just came upon this site and was wondering if you are still allowing people to download and reprint the bingo cards for Passover, we have 17 people coming on tuesday and I’d love to use your beautiful cards!
    Many thanks, Ilene

3. Michelle Mileham says:

Hi, I would love for you to send me bingo cards for Passover. I am looking for 20 different bingo cards. Thanks!

4. Amy Birnbaum says:

Hello,

I am interested in possibly ordering many of your Passover bingo kits. I am looking to print out 50 sets of 30 cards each. Can you please send me the packet?

Thanks!
    Amy

5. Maya says:

Your Passover bingo cards are absolutely beautiful. I’d love to use them for my seder – there will be about 16-18 people there. Am I able to print them from your website, or do you only sell them now? Please let me know. Thanks!

6. terry says:

Hi,

I was looking for something new and fun to spice up our seder this year. I came across your bingo cards. I would very much appreciate being able to download them. Are you still providing them?

Thanks

7. Tiki says:

I would love 30 cards for our Seder. My dear Mother passed away this year and while she could not do much during her last years she did love playing bingo on Monday nights. Being that the first Seder is Monday night I thought your beautiful cards would be a very touching tribute
    Thank you.

8. Penina says:

Look great!
    Can you please send to me?
    Thanks so much!

9. Barbara Bernstein says:

Please me the file for the Bingo game. It would be perfect for my after school program! The pictures are wonderful! Thanks so much for your offer to share.

Barbara

10. Hedy says:

Found you on Daily Cheapskate.
    This will add some fun to the Seder.
    12 Cards would be great.
    Pesach Sameach!

11. Shaq111 says:

I’d love to download your fabulous BINGO game! Got your link from Dailycheapskate, thanks!!!

12. Alsa says:

I teach 3rd and 4th grade Hebrew School. Aside from my grand-children, my students would really love this. Thank you so much!

13. beth says:

can i get the bingo

14. Valerie says:

I would love to be able to print out 12 BINGO cards. How do I do this?

15. Irene Rosen says:

I already commented on your site, but not this page so please excuse the redundant request. I am trying to add more excitement to my seder this year and Passover Bingo would be just the ticket. I am having about 12 guests. Could you send me the cards to print?
    Chag Sameach!

16. Lisa H. says:

Hi, could you send it to me today if possible? I hate to beg, but I am at work and can print out only today! Thank so much, this looks like to much fun for the kids!!

17. Michal says:

We are only 8 at our seder this year, but would love to play your bingo. The images are beautiful. Please send me the file. Thank you and Chag Sameach!

18. Lisa M. H. says:

I have tried many games and activities at our seder over the years but never Passover bingo. I would like to utilize your beautiful cards. I will have 20 at my table. Is it too late for this year? Thanks and Happy Passover to you.

19. Lynnsey says:

I’d love to have a copy of this for our Seder, please send it to me – thanks!

20. Nadine Cohen says:

Hi:)
    I’d LOVE a copy of your seder bingo please, it’s the perfect game to keep my guests entertained.
    Thanks so much for offering to share it, really appreciate your kindness.
    Thanks and pesach sameach.

21. Karen says:

Would love a copy of the bingo cards please!
    Shabbat Shalom!

22. Pingback: Making the seder fun for kids | Organized Jewish Home

23. Vanessa Friedlander says:

Hi, loved it, can you send me 10 boards?! I’m from Brasil and we don’t have things like this here, it will be the best in our seders table.
    Pessach kasher vesameach,
    Vanessa

24. Shlomo says:

These cards look great – can I also please get a copy via email ?

25. Sarah K says:

Hello,

Can you please send me a copy, would love to play!

Sarah

26. Seth says:

Any chance you could send us a copy of your wondeful bingo cards?

Thanks and Chag Sameach!

27. Jeff Klein says:

Happy Passover. Can you please send me the Bingo cards, we would love to play today.
    Thanks

28. Nelly Grinfeld says:

This is a bit last minute… but I would really appreciate a link to print out your bingo cards – I only need 6 for our Seder tomorrow night! Thank you in advance, and happy Passover!

29. Leesa K says:

I just saw this online. Your work is beautiful! I would love to download 30 Bingo Cards for our Seder.

Thank you in advance and have a wonderful Passover.

30. Shelly Miller says:

Can you send me a copy? We will be having about 30 play…. Beautiful pictures!