Welcome to my newly-redesigned website! Handsome, isn’t it? In case you don’t remember what the old one looked like, it was super pretty all dressed up in peacock colors (blues, greens, purples) but kind of distracting from the artwork. At least, that is what my friend Miriam who is an all-knowing graphic artist, told me. She inspired the new color scheme and I love it! Red happens to be my favorite color, and black makes everyone look better… so what do you think?
Is this white on black writing annoying to read? I like the black background for showcasing arwork, but am having trouble figuring out how to change the blog colors so it will be plain old black on white… easier on the eye, I think.
Here are some fabulous ideas:
- Some artwork for yourself and that empty wall over there
- A doorplate for your kid’s room
- A personalized mirror for your daughter
- A personalized picture frame for your mom
- A mezuzah cover for your dad
- A portrait of yourself or your baby for Grandma
- A Birkat ha’esek (blessing for the workplace) for your husband
- Your favorite poem or Eishet Chayil wreathed in roses for your wife
- C’mon now, get creative!
And, in case you are wondering how my art sale went a couple weeks ago, it was successful enough for me to try it again. Which is good. Funny enough my least favorite piece sold the best (well, 3 prints of it), a street scene of Tzfat…
… tied with my newest piece which I do like a lot (it is a Blessing for the Home):
But no one bought my other favorites. No accounting for tastes, is there ;) Have a great week, thanks for stopping by!
Feel free to LEAVE A COMMENT, and SUBSCRIBE!